0191 307 7117
County Durham Sport is currently monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation closely, this page will regularly be updated to inform people of the decisions we are making to control the situation.
In the coming months we anticipate that more and more people will be staying at home, now is an important time to stay active, for both our physical and mental wellbeing, we have pulled together some ideas of how to stay active at home – www.countydurhamsport.com/stay-active-at-home/
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com
In line with Government advice we are temporarily closing our office base and working on a remote basis until further notice.
Our team is fully equipped to work at home and will be continuing to work through this period.
We have cancelled all face-to-face contact and will be conducting virtual meetings going forward.
County Durham Sport has decided to postpone the Volunteer Conference which was due to take place on Thursday 23rd April. We will look at alternative options to recognise the amazing work that the young volunteers do.
Alongside the other North East Active Partnerships, the decision has been made to postpone the North East Disability Sports Awards.
Tees Valley Sport are currently in the process of contacting attendees.
In light of the latest guidance from the Government we have taken the decision to postpone the Club Durham Networking Evening due to take place on Wednesday 25th March 2020 at The Sjovoll Centre.
We have contacted delegates to inform them of our decision and will be in touch with a rearranged date when we are able to put plans in place.
We have been closely following guidelines released by the UK Government due to concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
As a precaution, we have today (16th March 2020) made the difficult decision to cancel the County Durham School Games which were due to take place on Friday 20th March, in venues across County Durham.
The decision was largely taken due to a number of schools withdrawing from competitions – a decision we fully respect.
All schools involved have now been informed of the decision.
The health and safety of all remains our priority.
Posted on 16th March 2020