Sedgefield School Sport Partnership is a non-profit organisation who work with 40 primary schools & 5 secondary schools across Sedgefield and the surrounding areas.
Sedgefield School Sport Partnership deliver an extensive competition and events calendar across the year and are looking for support from volunteers in the delivery of events.
Why volunteer for the School Sport Partnership?
- Helping over 9000 children last year to take part in events
- Opportunity for all young people to access sport and physical activity
- Help children to understand and develop life skills & values through sport
Some benefits for volunteering for the School Sport Partnership are:
- Bronze, Silver & Gold reward scheme tailored to individual volunteer, which increases with the amount of volunteer hours
- Travel expenses paid for travelling to venues
- SSP kit for regular volunteering at events
- Experience & qualifications in delivering sport & physical activities
If you are interested in volunteering for the adult volunteer program, please complete the following survey https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/9RCuCu
For more information contact Craig Hampton
Phone: 01388 722317