Level 1 Award Handball Coaching
Day One: 17th March 2018 - 9:00 - 17:00
Day Two: 31st March 2018 - 9:00 - 17:00
What to bring with you for each day:
- Notepad and pen
- Packed lunch and refreshments
- Wear appropriate sports clothing, including indoor sports footwear as there will be some physical activity
- Any relevant personal medication (please make the tutor aware
Who is it for?
The two-day course is for people aged 16 and over who are:
• active within a community club environment and,
• assisting, or seeking to assist, active and more qualified coaches.
What will you learn?
The ‘who’, ‘what’ and ‘how’ of coaching players.
• The movements, skills, and techniques required to play handball
• How to coach and develop movements and skills
• Basics of tactics, technique and officiating